ISWA Beacon Conference on WtE
Malmö, 18th – 19th November 2015
Welcome to Malmö, Sweden and the 9th ISWA Beacon Conference on Waste-to-Energy!
- Technical aspects and operational experience of new and revamped plants
- Flexible Waste-to-Energy plants in the context of more intermittent energy sources in the energy mix
- Best Available Techniques
- Gasification or incineration as means for waste-to-energy? Main parameters to make the right decision
- Mapping and influencing global perceptions of Waste-to-Energy – a communicative challenge
- Newest research on the correlation on CO and NOX, dioxin sampling and waste as a resource in Heat Roadmap Europe
- The role of Waste-to-Energy and Waste Incineration to detoxify society
Get all the news and a chance to meet the industry, suppliers, authorities and legislators.
Registration to both the conference and to the technical visit is available on the web site
Please note there is only a limited number of attendees for the technical visit. So be sure you
Click here for the programme