ESWET's 2nd Annual Workshop: What goes in, what comes out? - Brussels
Energy-from-Waste: what goes in, what comes out?
ESWET's workshop and exhibition was held on the 12th of October 2009 at the North Rhine-Westphalia Representation to the European Union (Rue Montoyer 47, 1000 Brussels).
The central theme was answering the question: "Energy-from-Waste: what goes in, what comes out?"
The presentations sparked great interest among the participants and several questions on a wide variety of topics related to Energy-from-Waste were asked and answered. For those who could not make it or who would still have more questions, always feel free to contact us.
You will find the presentations given during the Workshop below:
- Energy-from-Waste: what goes in, what comes out? by Patrick Clerens (ESWET)
- Energy-from-Waste: how does it work? by Edmund Fleck (ESWET)
- Waste to Energy - viewpoint of the Commission by Andreas Versmann (DG Environment)
You will find the various elements displayed in the exhibition room below:
- Waste to Energy: Part of a sustainable Waste Management chain
- Does Energy-from-Waste Pollute? How does it compare to other sectors?
- Flowchart explaining the residues quantities